Our team is currently looking for a Web Designer. You must be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment. You must possess a keen sense of enthusiasm and attention to detail, as well as a sense of commitment and dedication to our team.
* Design and construct web pages, emails and digital marketing pieces.
* Create functional UI / UX prototypes that meet or exceed business goals.
* Implement design requests and update on-going site graphics.
* Optimising sites for maximum speed and scalability
* Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
* Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into website
* Providing internal support and external customer service throughout the build and launch process of the website
* Employing industry and design best practice through website build process
* Conducting website testing
* 3 – 5 years prior experience.
* Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Visual Communications, Graphic, Web Design or related field is preferred.
* Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Elementor, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver.
* API web integration
* Experience in User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI)
* Knowledge of Mac and PC platforms.
* Familiarity with current (HTML, CSS, scripting) and emerging technologies.
* Portfolio demonstrating expertise in web graphics.